4/21/2011

TBS PICK UP ARTIST: TOKIO HOTEL (JAPAN, 09.04.11)


All: Konbanwa!
GUSTAV: I am Gustav.
GEORG: This is Georg.
TOM: I’m Tom.
BILL: I’m Bill. And we are …
All: Tokio Hotel. You are watching : Enpra.
[PRESENTATION IN JAPANESE OF THE BAND]
YOU HAVE A GREAT SUCCESS, WHICH IS THE SECRET TO KEEP IT ?
BILL: I don’t think there is a rule to succeed, there is no secret that you can practice to succeed. I think it’s good luck, hard work. But we are very grateful and I think …
TOM: For making music, right ?
BILL: Yes, we make music and work hard. What is so special about us is that we are a band that was formed naturally. You know, so I think that especially in recent years is really, um … unusual in the world of music to have this kind, you know, naturally formed band to do because everything is done on TV and everywhere so, uhm … we’re just four friends and we’ve been doing this for ten years. And I think that it’s something natural about it that people can see and feel.
[ABOUT THE RELEASE OF THE ALBUM "DARKSIDE OF THE SUN"]
BILL: Yes, a very special album because it is only for the Japanese market and especially for our Japanese fans. We collected all our favorite songs on this album, which is a mix of all the other albums we’ve released. Yes, we have included our favorite songs and I think it’s our best album, is something very special.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario