4/21/2011

[INTERVIEW] ELLE GIRL JAPAN


BILL: Elle TV Konnichiwa! We are …
All: Tokio Hotel
BILL: We just want to welcome all readers and all who we are supporting us and our album “Darkside of the Sun” that just came out and I hope you like it. Who hasn’t bought it yet just go to where you can buy
ALL: (laugh)
BILL: And thank you very much for your support, we can not wait to see you guys
TOM: Arigato.
WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP ?
BILL: Tom
TOM: Relationships ?
GEORG: Tom
BILL: In relationships no, but he is anyway … aggressive, so Tom.
HAVE YOU EVER discussed ? How do you do to handle nerves ?
BILL: All sometimes because …
TOM: I mean, we all do sometimes
BILL AND GEORG: Yes
BILL: Sometimes all
GEORG: Especially when we’re together
BILL: When we’re working all day, sometimes we’re tired and at the end of the day we get into the rest …
TOM: And we like toys.
WHAT TOYS YOU LIKE RECENTLY?
BILL: I just … I just got a Woody from Toy Story
TOM: and a Buzz Light year
BILL: and a Buzz Light year
[Georg smiles]
BILL: I have them at home and I love them. I’ve been to Disneyland
TOM: Yes
BILL: I love Disneyland and just …
TOM: And we always have a new toy for the tour so sometimes we have a plane or helicopter
GEORG: Autos
TOM: Cars, like, like…
GEORG: Car racing.
WHO meditating in depth?
TOM: Me
GEORG: ME
BILL: No, I do.
WHO SLEEPS TIL TOO LATE?
TOM: ME
GEORG: ME
BILL: Oh no, that is, that is …
TOM: That’s definitely me
BILL: Not Georg
TOM: You’re
BILL: You’re up early, you have changed a bit
TOM: Yes
GEORG: It’s hard for me
TOM: He’s up early
BILL: But Tom and me
TOM: We can sleep for 24 hours
BILL: Yes.
Who had the best grades in school ?
GEORG: Me
TOM: Me
BILL: Georg ? Pfft … (grins)
GEORG: Smart has nothing to do with good grades
BILL: Yes, exactly
TOM: But he had good grades in school, I’m smart.
WHY BILL HAVEN’T A RELATIONSHIP ?
GEORG: (mumbles something)
TOM: No one wants to
BILL: Nobody loves me
TOM: That’s what I say, you just have to go and take a chance, kissing and ask a relationship (laughs)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario