2/20/2011

INTERVIEW FOR ELLE JAPAN


Tokio Hotel was founded by twin brothers Bill (vocals) and Tom (guitar), who came from a little old town called Loitsche in East Germany (Date of birth: 01/09/1989). Then Georg Listing (bass, 31/03/1987) and Gustav Schäfer (drums, 08/09/1988) joined. Finally, the four formed the band.
Bill and Tom started writing music at the age of 7 years. They made their performances in Magdeburg when they were 10 years. Then matured very early.
Later, at the age of 13 years, they had similar tastes and interests with Georg and Gustav who came to see their live show and the band began to settle.
Georg began playing bass at the age of 13 years and Gustav started playing drums with 15. For them, the band was the real race.
As to the reason why their band called TH Tokio, Bill said: “We consider Tokyo as the final destination, because Tokyo is too far to reach it. The scene in Tokyo we are always turning. We are inspired by this scene and add Tokyo to the name of the band.
The interview began in a harmonious atmosphere like last time.
What hairstyle so fabulous !
Bill: 
Thanks!
How long does you need to make this hairstyle ?
Bill:
 This is the easiest, because the hairdresser only have to do your hair like this. It was not long in doing so. But in the past really took time and was upset because of my long hair. And always use hairspray. So today’s hairstyle is easy.
It is the second time you come to Tokyo. What do you think of Tokyo ?
Bill: 
We really like the streets of Japan. We were a little nervous during the first day when we arrived. We couldn’t imagine before in all that we would reach Tokyo. But we knew what it was this time. We found different kinds of people and it was exciting. We really appreciate everything was full of energy. And all the people were very friendly. Besides this, our fans were energetic. They sent us many gifts and had done many things for us. We moved a lot. This was the most exciting moment when we took pictures with fans. At this time, each released its emotion.
Where you want to go in Tokyo ?
Gustav:
 We have not seen much. But we went to Shibuya, it was awesome ! The crossing in Shibuya was amazing. We find many people who have never encountered before. In Germany, there is no place like this. We really want to see more streets like this.
What kind of impression you have about Japanese girls ?
Bill: 
They are very lovely. While sometimes a little shy, I think they are sweet and cute. It’s normal to be shy and nervous when your favorite band is standing in front of you, after all they are your favorites. So it is natural. I really like.
What about the German girls and American girls ?
Bill: 
They are not shy at all. What should I say ? In Germany, people are more crazy. (He raises his voice). Because different countries have different culture, I can’t judge. This differs from one man to another man. After we arrived in Japan, I realized that the Japanese are a little shy. But fans of Tokio Hotel are basically one big family. They share everything on Twitter. So I think Japanese fans will participate in the great family.
Bill, you’re a shy boy, right ?
Tom, Georg, Gustav: 
Bill is shy ! (laughs)
Bill: No, I’m not like this. (blush) In my opinion, it must be some moments in life when people feel shy. I don’t think I can be shy because I’m used to communicate with people after years of practice. But all this depends very. According to different situation, people may feel shy too. I think when I’m free and I find pretty girls, I will be confident and say “Hi, I’m a rock star !”
Tom: I have some good advice. If Bill is meeting someone is shy, he should offer a kiss. (Everyone laughs) So Bill is shy ! (laughs)
Bill: Well, I’m a little shy.
Tom: So should you.
Bill: I can’t do that. I know it is better to kiss with real feelings.
Tom: See ? Bill is a shy boy. (laughs)
The interview was held in a harmonious atmosphere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario